Two episodes of the Talking Chop Podcast in less than 48 hours? Two episodes of the Talking Chop Podcast in less than 48 hours!
After a solo show to begin the week, I am joined by Zach Dillard and Cory McCartney of FOX Sports South to run the gamut about the Atlanta Braves at this (very) early juncture. Topics for the program include the following:
- What can we take away from the 1-5 start? Is it time to panic and run through the streets with our collective hair on fire?
- Matt Kemp’s hot start and any lingering concern about his hamstring
- Jason Motte is now a potential thing in the bullpen. Is that a move born from panic about the other options?
- Cory and Zach will be co-hosting a television (!) show called Chopcast Live on Fox Sports South. We talked about it.
- What goes into the notion of carrying three catchers? Could Ryan Howard supplant one of them when and if he arrives?
- Previewing the upcoming schedule, including a juicy match-up against the Padres
- Much, much more