Happy Sunday, folks. The Talking Chop Podcast is back for Episode 120 this week and TC’s own Scott Coleman returns to discuss everything that is going on with the Atlanta Braves.
This pre-Independence Day show includes the following topics:
- Evaluating Atlanta’s recent results, including stellar efforts from both Max Fried and Julio Teheran over the past week
- Right fielder (and uber-prospect) Ronald Acuña is back! That is obviously fun but we discuss what his return means in an overall sense
- Mike Soroka is going to be out for a while but the 60-day DL may not be as terrifying as it seems
- The bullpen continues to be weird, from usage to actual construction
- Reviewing the first “half” of the 2018 season, with an eye toward the future and how much of what transpired is actually real
- Who has overachieved this season? Has anyone actually underachieved on a team with a 48-34 record?
- Touki Toussaint’s future, at least in the short-term, could be in... the bullpen?
- Much, much more