Greetings! The Talking Chop Podcast is back for Episode 122 and former co-host Carlos Collazo of Baseball America returns to discuss the following topics:
- Recapping a (very) short week that only included two games, with one victory and one defeat
- Ozzie Albies is tremendous at the sport of baseball and hopefully his hamstring issues will not linger on the future
- Quick thoughts from Carlos on lineup construction, including the brand new look coming out of the break with the young guns at the top
- Philosophical thoughts on what the Braves might want to do at the trade deadline, knowing that Atlanta might be “a year early” in arriving as a playoff contender
- What should the Braves be targeting, if they actually go after someone in the next week?
- Is Mike Foltynewicz an “ace” in the traditional sense? What does “ace” mean?
- Prospect lists have arrived for mid-season and we get Carlos’ thoughts on the system right now
- Looking back to the 2018 MLB Draft and what the rookies have been doing in the (very) early portion of their Braves career
- Much, much more