Things didn’t go well for the Atlanta Braves on Wednesday evening.
With that in mind, the Talking Chop Podcast convenes for one final “in-season” episode and Eric Cole joins the festivities. Topics for Episode 191 include the following:
- Going through the horror that is Atlanta’s playoff failure for nearly two decades
- The first inning was unprecedented in MLB Playoff history
- Remember when Mike Soroka pitched only once in a five-game series? That seems bad
- The rest of the game wasn’t very busy, other than when Ronald Acuña was plunked
- Sifting through the ugly offensive performances from Freddie Freeman, Nick Markakis, Brian McCann and more
- McCann is retiring and he was great
- Putting a bow on what was a (very) disappointing end to the season
- Much, much more
Please check out the podcast via Apple Podcasts (where we strongly encourage you to leave a five-star review and rating), Stitcher, Spotify, PlayerFM, or you can find us at our MegaPhone page for all the latest.