Good evening! Ronald Acuña signed a contract extension on Tuesday and the Talking Chop Podcast is back for an emergency-level episode to break it all down.
TC’s Scott Coleman joins us to discuss the following:
- Before the Acuña discussion, we look back at Tiger Woods mania
- Breaking down the specifics of the deal on a year-by-year basis and examining the long-term impact of having a big-time star locked up for this long
- How much value comes in the two years of club options?
- Atlanta’s lack of spending over the winter and how some are viewing this investment
- What happens now? Should the Braves be looking to extend anyone else on the current roster?
- Much, much more
Please check out the podcast via Apple Podcasts (where we strongly encourage you to leave a five-star review and rating), Stitcher, PlayerFM, or you can find us at our MegaPhone page for all the latest.