The Atlanta Braves picked up a Game 1 victory over the Los Angeles Dodgers in the 2020 NLCS and fun was had by all. After the final out, the Talking Chop Podcast convened for Episode 253 and, in the dead of night, there was much to discuss.
TC’s Brad Rowland and Scott Coleman co-host the show and address the following topics:
- Freddie Freeman got things going and set a nice tone
- Max Fried was outstanding on this night, keeping the Dodgers at bay
- Adam Duvall suffered an oblique injury that threw things into some level of chaos, both for Game 1 and the rest of the series
- The 8th inning was kind of a mess, with all kinds of moves that resulted in both Charlie Culberson and Austin Riley playing the outfield
- The 9th inning was much more enjoyable, with an offensive explosion from Riley, Marcell Ozuna and Ozzie Albies to break things open in the top half
- Looking ahead to Game 2 and beyond, with Ian Anderson taking the ball for Atlanta and Clayton Kershaw on the hill for Los Angeles
- Much, much more
Please check out the podcast via Apple Podcasts (where we strongly encourage you to leave a five-star review and rating), Stitcher, Spotify, PlayerFM, iHeartRadio or you can find us at our MegaPhone page for all the latest.