The Atlanta Braves lead the Los Angeles Dodgers by a 2-0 margin in the NLCS but, despite a massive lead in Game 2, things got interesting on Tuesday evening. With that in mind, the Talking Chop Podcast is here to sort through it all in Episode 254.
TC’s Brad Rowland and Eric Cole discuss the following:
- It was a busy Tuesday morning, with Clayton Kershaw scratched for Game 2 and the Braves choosing to replace an injured Adam Duvall with Johan Camargo
- Brian Snitker elected to go with Cristian Pache in center field for Game 2, and he might be sticking there
- Ian Anderson had to grind through four innings, but he did what he needed to do
- Freddie Freeman hit another home run in the fourth inning and the fifth inning broke things wide open
- Atlanta added insurance in the seventh, but gave three runs back in one swing
- Ozzie Albies and Mark Melancon teamed up for another home run...
- .... and that home run was badly needed, as the Braves nearly gave it away in the bottom of the ninth
- Glancing ahead to Game 3 and beyond, with Kyle Wright scheduled to make his second playoff start on Wednesday
- Much, much more
Please check out the podcast via Apple Podcasts (where we strongly encourage you to leave a five-star review and rating), Stitcher, Spotify, PlayerFM, iHeartRadio or you can find us at our MegaPhone page for all the latest.