February is on the way and, well, there is a lot of uncertainty in the baseball world. That also goes for the Atlanta Braves but, as the month arrives in which pitchers and catchers typically report to Spring Training, the Talking Chop Podcast is back with another episode.
Episode 273 features Brad Rowland and Scott Coleman discussing the following topics:
- Discussions are ongoing when it comes to the format of the 2021 season, including a proposed 154-game structure and other machinations
- The Braves did make a few moves... but they came in the form of minor league deals, albeit for Major League-caliber players
- Some of Atlanta’s hypothetical targets left the open market this week, either by trade or by free agent signing
- There are (quiet) murmurs of interest in a few players, with all eyes on the offense
- Marcell Ozuna remains the No. 1 option, at least in a practical sense
- Where do the Braves go now? Who’s still available?
- Much, much more
Please check out the podcast via Apple Podcasts (where we strongly encourage you to leave a five-star review and rating), Stitcher, Spotify, PlayerFM, iHeartRadio or you can find us at our MegaPhone page for all the latest.