The Atlanta Braves are currently in the midst of what will hopefully be a long postseason run but, the offseason is just around the corner as well. MLB Trade Rumors released their annual arbitration projections for 2022 earlier this week and there are some big names on the Braves’ list.
Atlanta currently has 15 players who will be eligible for salary arbitration this offseason. Some of these players will agree to deals while others will be non-tendered. Still, MLB Trade Rumors projections highlight some of the changes coming to the team’s payroll.
Here is a look at who is eligible with MLB Trade Rumors’ salary projections:
- Adam Duvall - ($9.1 million)
- Dansby Swanson - ($10.1 million)
- Luke Jackson - ($3.8 million)
- Grant Dayton - ($1.2 million)
- Orlando Arcia - ($2.1 million)
- Guillermo Heredia - ($1.6 million)
- Richard Rodriguez - ($3.1 million)
- Johan Camargo - ($1.4 million)
- A.J. Minter - ($2.1 million)
- Max Fried - ($7.1 million)
- Mike Soroka - ($2.8 million)
- Sean Newcomb - ($900,000)
- Edgar Santana - ($1 million)
- Tyler Matzek - ($1.5 million)
- Austin Riley - ($4.3 million)
There will be some interesting decisions to be made among this group. An example would be Richard Rodriguez, who was acquired at the trade deadline, but was left off the NLDS roster completely.
We will take a more in-depth look after the postseason is over, but for now, who on this list would you non-tender?