The Atlanta Braves put together a shutout performance on Friday evening, blanking the Houston Astros to take a 2-1 lead in the 2021 World Series. After the final out, the Talking Chop Podcast convened for Episode 324 with plenty to discuss about this particular contest and beyond.
TC’s Brad Rowland and Scott Coleman come together to chat about the following:
- The Braves won a home game in the World Series for the first time since a very famous game in 1995
- Ian Anderson didn’t necessarily have his absolute best arsenal, but he made it work
- Austin Riley and Travis d’Arnaud served as Atlanta’s offensive heroes in Game 3, but it was a balanced effort up and down the lineup
- The bullpen continues to be absolute nails, headlined by the quartet of Luke Jackson, AJ Minter, Tyler Matzek and Will Smith
- Looking ahead to Game 4, with both teams leaning heavily on bullpens
- Atlanta is now the unquestioned favorite in the series
- Much, much more
Please check out the podcast via Apple Podcasts (where we strongly encourage you to leave a five-star review and rating), Stitcher, Spotify, PlayerFM, iHeartRadio or you can find us at our MegaPhone page for all the latest.