Hello, friends. The Atlanta Braves are set to begin their Grapefruit League journey on Sunday afternoon and all is right with the world. Before the Spring Training opener begins, the Talking Chop Podcast is back, accentuating the already exhaustive 2021 season preview coverage happening across the site. At any rate, Episode 277 arrives at the end of February, and there is plenty to chat about.
TC’s Brad Rowland and Eric Cole discuss the following topics:
- Brian Snitker got a new deal that will keep him under contract through at least 2023
- After we previewed the bench last week, the Braves... went out and made a ton of moves that could affect the bench
- A prominent report caused a stir by suggesting Atlanta has very little financial flexibility left for the 2021 season
- Bullpen preview!
- There are a ton of options for the final few spots, including some non-roster invitees, former starting pitchers and reclamation projects
- Four of the team’s high-leverage options from 2020 are back, headlined by Will Smith
- Much, much more
Please check out the podcast via Apple Podcasts (where we strongly encourage you to leave a five-star review and rating), Stitcher, Spotify, PlayerFM, iHeartRadio or you can find us at our MegaPhone page for all the latest.