The 2021 MLB season begins this week and the Atlanta Braves will begin their NL East title defense on Thursday in Philadelphia. Before the madness truly begins, the Talking Chop Podcast is here to weigh in one last time before Opening Day.
TC’s Brad Rowland, Scott Coleman and Eric Cole join forces for a three-man show on this Tuesday evening, with the following topics addressed:
- What happened with Kirby Yates and the Braves over the winter?
- The roster seems to be set — barring an external signing or injury — and the construction is a bit strange in some ways
- Freddie Freeman still doesn’t have an extension and that isn’t necessarily ideal
- Final predictions on what will transpire in 2021, ranging from surprises to disappointments, team MVP, the NL East and how many wins the Braves will generate
- Looking ahead to Atlanta’s opening week schedule, including everyone’s favorite off day after the opener and Max Fried taking the ball to begin the season
- Much, much more
Please check out the podcast via Apple Podcasts (where we strongly encourage you to leave a five-star review and rating), Stitcher, Spotify, PlayerFM, iHeartRadio or you can find us at our MegaPhone page for all the latest.