Monday started off with quite the surprise for many Braves fans and many in general around Major League Baseball. Former Braves GM John Coppolella was reinstated from a lifetime ban, a punishment received for not cooperating with MLB’s investigation into the Braves back in 2017. At the time, the lifetime ban and overall penalties placed on the Braves were eye-opening. Fortunately, the franchise was able to overcome the penalties in time, and now Coppolella can return to work in baseball in some capacity if a franchise where to hire him.
Shawn Coleman looks at this and other Braves news:
- Coppy’s reinstatement puts closure on 2017’s scandal
- Coppolella may still find difficulty finding a position in baseball
- Luke Jackson Signs with the Giants
- Carols Correa in Talks with the Twins
- Arbitration Figures exchanged on Friday
Please check out the podcast via Apple Podcasts (where we strongly encourage you to leave a five-star review and rating), Spotify, Stitcher, PlayerFM, Google Podcasts, or you can find us at our MegaPhone page for all the latest.