The announcement of the 2023 Hall of Fame Class is currently three weeks way, and as of now, it seems the few notable names with at least an outside shot of being elected this year of an uphill battle to climb. One of those names is Andruw Jones, who still is likely to fall well short of the 75% voting threshold needed to be elected. However, Jones continues to progress well in eventually getting the 75% he needs over the next few seasons.
Shawn Coleman discusses Jones and more in the Daily Hammer:
- Jones and Billy Wagner remain among the top vote getters among the 2023 pool of candidates
- Jones could eventually land in the 55%-60% range of votes
- Compared to his peers, the production of Jones in his 20s is enough to one day get him elected
- Former Braves assistant hitting coach Jose Castro is now with the White Sox, hoping to bring some of the Braves success with him
- Castro is the latest of example of other teams tapping into the Braves sources of success that could only happen more frequently as time goes on
Please check out the podcast via Apple Podcasts (where we strongly encourage you to leave a five-star review and rating), Spotify, Stitcher, PlayerFM, Google Podcasts, or you can find us at our MegaPhone page for all the latest.