March has arrived, and at this point of Spring Training, it is hard to be too concerned as games are underway. Furthermore, its also normal for the starting pitching depth of teams to work through struggles and minor ailments. Many Braves starting pitching options are experiencing one of these two options currently. Though strong starts from Max Fried and Spencer Strider are great to see, Ian Anderson’s struggles were less than ideal to witness on Tuesday. Hopefully, many of the Braves arms will begin to trend in the right direction.
Shawn Coleman looks at a few story lines from Spring Training:
- Anderson’s struggles are not ideal, but time remains to make adjustments
- Vaughn Grissom has been swinging the bat well so far
- Jared Shuster and Dylan Dodd have encouraging starts to the Spring
- Could either play a bigger role in the plans for the Braves if other starting options struggle?
- A mix of older prospects with futures to define and younger prospects w/intrigue make up MLB Pipelines top 15 prospects
Please check out the podcast via Apple Podcasts(where we strongly encourage you to leave a five-star review and rating), Spotify, Stitcher, PlayerFM, Google Podcasts, or you can find us at our MegaPhone page for all the latest.