Sunday included more significant news for Braves in terms of their roster to start the season. Both Jared Shuster and Dylan Dodd will make at least one start, which will be their MLB debuts, in Atlanta. Nick Anderson and Michael Tonkin will be apart of the Opening Day bullpen. In other words, as a natural result of Spring Training injuries, the Braves will be relying on some unexpected arms to start 2023.
Shawn Coleman looks at this and much more in today’s Daily Hammer:
- Projected starting rotation over first week of season
- Shuster and Dodd have earned opportunity from Spring Training
- Many eyes will be on Gwinnett’s starting staff
- Braves hoping to avoid another slow start to season
- Atlanta’s lineup could have best balance in years
- Many left-handed hitting regulars had great springs
Please check out the podcast via Apple Podcasts(where we strongly encourage you to leave a five-star review and rating), Spotify, Stitcher, PlayerFM, Google Podcasts, or you can find us at our MegaPhone page for all the latest.