The reigning World Series champion Atlanta Braves will kick off their title defense in less than two weeks. In short, the 2022 MLB season is rapidly approaching and, well, a lot has changed between the championship clincher and the end of March. Through that lens, the Battery Power Podcast is back for Episode 342 and the aim is a reset in advance of Opening Day.
Battery Power’s Brad Rowland and Scott Coleman discuss the following:
- College basketball was not kind to either co-host this week
- Catching up on the news, from expanded rosters to the departure of Jorge Soler
- The infield is going to be pretty, pretty good once again
- Even with Eddie Rosario back, there is some uncertainty in the outfield, particularly until Ronald Acuña Jr. returns in full force
- The rotation is still unsettled outside of the top three, and the youth movement is on
- How good is this team right now? How do they stack up in the projections?
- Much, much more
Please check out the podcast via Apple Podcasts (where we strongly encourage you to leave a five-star review and rating), Spotify, Stitcher, PlayerFM, Google Podcasts, or you can find us at our MegaPhone page for all the latest.