The Atlanta Braves continue to win a baseball game every single day. Well, at least in the month of June.
To be specific, the Braves are on an active, 11-game winning streak, the franchise’s longest run of victories in quite a while. With that in the background, the Battery Power Podcast returns for Episode 353.
BP’s Brad Rowland and Scott Coleman discuss the following:
- The week began with a game-winning home run from none other than Guillermo Heredia
- Wednesday’s home win over Oakland was a little bit dicey until the fifth inning, and then it wasn’t dicey anymore
- Breaking down a four-game sweep over Pittsburgh, including an eight-run seventh inning on Saturday, Adam Duvall’s two-blast Sunday, and an extended winning streak
- Atlanta’s offense has been preposterous during the winning streak, which happened to start on June 1
- Pitching hasn’t exactly been a problem either
- Peeking at the NL East race
- Looking ahead to the upcoming week and a chance to extend the streak against Washington and Chicago
- Much, much more
Please check out the podcast via Apple Podcasts (where we strongly encourage you to leave a five-star review and rating), Spotify, Stitcher, PlayerFM, Google Podcasts, or you can find us at our MegaPhone page for all the latest.