The Atlanta Braves have played 94 games and the first “half” of the 2022 MLB season is over. The All-Star break arrives in earnest beginning on Monday, and the Battery Power Podcast has plenty to discuss with the hottest team in baseball.
BP’s Brad Rowland goes solo for Episode 358 and addresses the following:
- Wall-to-wall MLB Draft coverage on the podcast feed
- The Braves won another series against the Nationals, continuing dominance in the nation’s capital
- Ian Anderson’s third time through the order struggles persist
- Looking at Atlanta’s numbers since everything changed on June 1
- Austin Riley earned an All-Star bid, but Max Fried won’t be pitching on Tuesday in Los Angeles
- Ronald Acuña Jr. is on center stage on Monday night
- Glancing at the standings, with the Braves closing most of the gap against the Mets
- What do the projection systems say about Atlanta’s chances to win the National League East and more this season?
- Much, much more
Please check out the podcast via Apple Podcasts (where we strongly encourage you to leave a five-star review and rating), Spotify, Stitcher, PlayerFM, Google Podcasts, or you can find us at our MegaPhone page for all the latest.