July is nearly over and August is on the way, with the 2022 MLB Trade Deadline rapidly approaching. To that end, the Battery Power Podcast is back on a Saturday evening to touch on a number of different topics with regard to the Atlanta Braves at a very interesting time for the club.
BP’s Brad Rowland and Eric Cole break down the following:
- Ian Anderson has been struggling, but he put together a very strong performance on Saturday night
- Austin Riley is raking and raking and raking
- Marcell Ozuna is still struggling and the sample isn’t small
- It is a big week for the Braves on the field, including a trip to New York to face the Mets five times in four days
- Michael A. Taylor has been tied to the Braves from a reputable report
- Atlanta has a couple of clear needs as the deadline approaches, including corner outfield and (maybe) second base
- Do the Braves need pitching depth?
- Much, much more
Please check out the podcast via Apple Podcasts (where we strongly encourage you to leave a five-star review and rating), Spotify, Stitcher, PlayerFM, Google Podcasts, or you can find us at our MegaPhone page for all the latest.