The Atlanta Braves were quite busy in advance of the 2022 MLB Trade Deadline, making moves with an eye toward a playoff run. On Tuesday evening, the Battery Power Podcast convened for Episode 361 to break down all of what transpired in the madness.
BP’s Brad Rowland and Scott Coleman discuss the following topics:
- Spencer Strider and Marcell Ozuna had big nights on Tuesday
- It was a wild trade deadline across baseball
- Raisel Iglesias is coming to Atlanta to bolster the bullpen, but it comes at a large price for the next few years
- Robbie Grossman is now a Brave and he will slot into the role vacated by Adam Duvall as a lefty-mashing corner outfielder
- Welcoming Jake Odorizzi to the Braves as a valuable insurance piece for the rotation
- Farewell to Will Smith and Jesse Chavez
- Atlanta acquired an old friend in Ehire Adrianza to plug a hole
- Building on Monday’s emergency podcast to break down the Austin Riley contract extension
- Much, much more
Please check out the podcast via Apple Podcasts (where we strongly encourage you to leave a five-star review and rating), Spotify, Stitcher, PlayerFM, Google Podcasts, or you can find us at our MegaPhone page for all the latest.