It was a positive week for the Atlanta Braves, including a pair of series victories over the Texas Rangers and Seattle Mariners. With Scott Coleman unavailable due to international travel, the Battery Power Podcast welcomes old friend Eric Cole back to the program for a guest appearance alongside Brad Rowland.
The pairing discusses the following topics on Episode 400:
- The Braves stopped a losing skid and won a road series in Texas
- Everyone seems to be done with bullpen games at this point
- It was a good weekend for the Braves on the whole, including a nice win on Sunday afternoon
- A minor league check-in with Eric on which players should be getting attention, AJ Smith-Shawver, and “his guys” in the current system
- Chuck Culberson back? And what in the world is happening here?
- Ronald Acuña’s 40-40 run is very much in play and Eric has a personal investment
- A glance at the week ahead, with seven home games against highly competitive opponents in the Dodgers and Phillies
- Much, much more
Please check out the podcast via Apple Podcasts (where we strongly encourage you to leave a five-star review and rating), Spotify, Stitcher, PlayerFM, Google Podcasts, or you can find us at our MegaPhone page for all the latest.