The 2023 season is nearing the 100-game mark for the Atlanta Braves, and the team is in a comfortable position. In fact, Atlanta has a double-digit lead in the National League East, a sizable lead over the entire NL field, and even an edge on the competition when it comes to the best record in all of baseball.
Brad Rowland and Scott Coleman gather on a Sunday evening to discuss the current status of the Braves and more on Episode 409 of the Battery Power Podcast. Topics include the following:
- The Braves almost never lose four games in a row but they really never seem to lose five in a row
- Austin Riley is back and the timing for his revival was very strong
- Marcell Ozuna’s offensive outage is reminiscent of early-season woes
- The weekend went well for the Braves in Milwaukee
- There is a bevy of pitching news to sift through this week
- Looking ahead to a five-game slate on the horizon to end July
- Much, much more
Please check out the podcast via Apple Podcasts (where we strongly encourage you to leave a five-star review and rating), Spotify, Stitcher, PlayerFM, Google Podcasts, or you can find us at our MegaPhone page for all the latest.