On Sunday, the Atlanta Braves picked up a walk-off win for the second straight evening. Eddie Rosario was the hero this time around, with the Braves taking a 2-0 lead over the Los Angeles Dodgers in the 2021 National League Championship Series.
With that as the backdrop, TC’s Brad Rowland and Eric Cole discuss the following topics on Episode 316 of the Talking Chop Podcast:
- Ian Anderson did not have his best stuff in Game 2, but the Braves were able to work around it
- Atlanta’s bullpen continues to shine, even if depth isn’t a huge strength right now
- Max Scherzer was chased from the mound with the game tied, and that is a win for the Braves
- The Dodgers took another lead when things went south against Atlanta’s bullpen in the seventh inning
- Rosario, Austin Riley, Ozzie Albies and Ron Washington combined to tie the game with fireworks in the eighth frame
- Will Smith very nearly gave up a first-pitch home run in the ninth inning
- Rosario’s walk-off ended it in memorable fashion
- Looking ahead to Game 3 on Tuesday, with Charlie Morton facing Walker Buehler
- Much, much more
Please check out the podcast via Apple Podcasts (where we strongly encourage you to leave a five-star review and rating), Stitcher, Spotify, PlayerFM, iHeartRadio or you can find us at our MegaPhone page for all the latest.