Eddie Rosario and the Atlanta Braves picked up a substantial victory on Wednesday evening, defeating the Los Angeles Dodgers in Game 4 of the 2021 NLCS. That win gives the Braves a 3-1 advantage in the best-of-seven series and, after the final out, the Talking Chop Podcast convened to break it all down.
TC’s Brad Rowland and Scott Coleman discuss the following topics during Episode 318:
- The evening started with an unscheduled pitching change, with Huascar Ynoa scratched and now unavailable for the remainder of the 2021 season
- Rosario and Adam Duvall began the fireworks with back-to-back home runs in the second inning
- Freddie Freeman joined the fun only a few batters later, giving the Braves a three-run lead
- Rosario continued his unbelievable tear in helping Atlanta extend the lead to five runs
- Drew Smyly put together 10 outs and, even with two runs charged to him, he did his job quite well
- AJ Minter and Tyler Matzek continue to cook
- Rosario put one final exclamation mark on the night in the ninth with a three-run home run to slam the door on the Dodgers
- Looking ahead to Game 5 and beyond
- Much, much more
Please check out the podcast via Apple Podcasts (where we strongly encourage you to leave a five-star review and rating), Stitcher, Spotify, PlayerFM, iHeartRadio or you can find us at our MegaPhone page for all the latest.