The Atlanta Braves have only a small handful of games remaining in the 2021 regular season, and the team is in the midst of a playoff chase. With that as the backdrop, the Talking Chop Podcast returns for Episode 307.
TC’s Brad Rowland and Scott Coleman discuss the following:
- The beginning of the week was very kind, with three wins over Arizona on the road
- Thursday felt like it could be a pivot point in the worst possible way, with the Braves losing in heartbreaking fashion and the Phillies pulling off a wild comeback
- Friday was a weird day that ended in a split with a hat-tip to Max Fried’s brilliance
- Saturday’s back-and-forth tilt was one to remember, and the vibes were strong after the final out
- Will Smith added stress to Sunday’s win, to put it mildly
- Atlanta’s situation in the standings is quite strong at this juncture
- Looking ahead to this week’s action, headlined by a very important matchup between the Braves and the Phillies in Atlanta
- Much, much more
Please check out the podcast via Apple Podcasts (where we strongly encourage you to leave a five-star review and rating), Stitcher, Spotify, PlayerFM, iHeartRadio or you can find us at our MegaPhone page for all the latest.